We are pleased to announce that our new mobile app and website will be launching before the end of 2019!
“We have been developing this app for a long time now and we are really pleased with the progress.
There is functionality for both job seekers and our existing employees and it is a fantastic communication tool. We are very excited for the launch.”
– Rob Woodwark, Marketing Manager
- Vacancies: Users will get notified on their app when vacancies are posted
- Availability: This will allow the user to add his/her availability directly through the app
- Assigned Shifts: The user will get a notification when a shift is assigned to them
- Digital Timesheets: The user can send a signed/authorised timesheet directly from the app
- Documents Upload: User can upload CVs, IDs and references as part of the application process
- Video Interviewing: The user will be able to appear for an interview directly though the app’s video calling function
- Registration: A fully fledged registration form with the ability to upload documents, along with an E-signature
- Earnings: The user can see expected earnings expected, based on the approved/confirmed timesheet
- Recommend a friend: The user can recommend/refer suitable people directly to Avanta Care
Plus much more!