We are recruiting Domiciliary Care Workers on behalf of our client based in Bournemouth. The role will involve driving to service users’ homes in the BH21, BH22 and BH23 postcodes.
The salary is £9.75 – £10.00 per hour, depending on experience. Plus £0.35 per mile fuel allowance.
About the role:
- To support adults with physical difficulties and/ or cognitive impairments in their own home and to access the community
- To provide personal and domestic support as set by the care plan and directed by the Service User
- To provide safe medication support to Service Users as set by the care plan
- To work flexibly in response to the needs of the business
- To work independently and as part of a team
- To document care calls appropriately
- To alert management and professionals to welfare concerns and medical needs
- To promote choice, dignity in care and independence always
Knowledge & Skills:
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Care Certificate or willingness to work towards completing
- A current clean driving licence
Why Avanta Care?
As a preferred NHS supplier across the UK, we’ve found 1000s of healthcare professionals work over the last 15 years. We are honest and upfront about what you can expect and the kind of work you’ll do. We’ll also do our best to match your skills, experience and preferences with a role you’ll want to stay in.