We are recruiting Healthcare Assistants to work in a private residential care home for the elderly in Gravesend.
If you’re an experienced HCA who wants to make a difference to the lives of others, then we’d love to hear from you!
About the client:
The home specialises in Dementia Care and is located in the rural setting of Southfleet Village. It has extensive surrounding grounds providing a spacious setting. Within these grounds are secure gardens for service users and families to enjoy at any time. The home is registered with the Care Quality Commission and is rated as ‘Good’.
- At least 12 months previous healthcare experience is preferred, but training will be provided
- Flexibility to working shifts and rotas
- Good level of English
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting Salary: £9.50 – £9.75 per hour (depending on experience)
- Additional Pay: £0.75 – £1.00 per hour for Nights shifts (depending on experience)
- Training: Fully-funded learning and development, including the Care Certificate
- Private Healthcare plan
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Our team will help to apply for DBS and insurance (if necessary)
- Our team can assist with travel and relocation (if required)
- Recommend a Friend scheme – Earn £100 per successful recommendation
Why Avanta Care?
As a preferred NHS we’ve found 1000s of healthcare professionals work over the last 15 years. We are honest and upfront about what you can expect and the kind of work you’ll do. We’ll also do our best to match your skills, experience and preferences with a role you’ll want to stay in.