We are recruiting a Senior Carer to work at a private nursing home for the elderly in Scunthorpe.
If you have previous experience of leading a team of care assistants and administering medication, then we’d love to hear from you.
About the client:
The client is a private residential care home in Scunthorpe, which specialises in Dementia, Old Age and Physical Disability.
- Assisting clients with personal care
- Assisting in safe transferring, repositioning and movement of Clients
- Accompanying clients to medical appointments
- Observing, monitoring and recording clients physical and emotional well–being and promptly reporting any changes to senior staff
- Encouraging clients to participate in social and recreational activities
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care or Nursing diploma, if applying from overseas
- Senior Carer/Team leader experience
- Previous experience in administering medication
- Flexibility to working shifts and rotas
- Good level of English
Why Avanta Care?
As a preferred NHS supplier across the UK, we’ve found 1000s of healthcare professionals work over the last 15 years. We are honest and upfront about what you can expect and the kind of work you’ll do. We’ll also do our best to match your skills, experience and preferences with a role you’ll want to stay in.