We are recruiting Care Assistants to work in a private nursing home for the elderly in Barnstaple.
If you’re an experienced HCA who wants to make a difference to the lives of others, then we’d love to hear from you!
About the client:
The nursing home is a 44-bed nursing home, for those over 65, with a very homely atmosphere and plenty of personal attention. The home offers nursing, residential and respite care in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, where the physical and mental well-being of each resident is looked after in a warm and welcoming environment and specialises in dementia care. The home is registered with the Care Quality Commission and is rated as ‘Good’.
- At least 12 months previous healthcare experience
- Flexibility to working shifts and rotas
- Good level of English
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting Salary: £10.25 per hour
- Additional Pay: £0.75 per hour for Nights shifts
- Welcome Bonus: £300
- Loyalty Bonus: 1% of salary after 12 months
- Training: Fully-funded learning and development, including the Care Certificate
- Free lunches when on shift
- Private Healthcare plan
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Our team will help to apply for DBS and insurance (if necessary)
- Our team can assist with travel and relocation (if required)
- Recommend a Friend scheme – Earn £100 per successful recommendation
Why Avanta Care?
As a preferred NHS we’ve found 1000s of healthcare professionals work over the last 15 years. We are honest and upfront about what you can expect and the kind of work you’ll do. We’ll also do our best to match your skills, experience and preferences with a role you’ll want to stay in.