We are recruiting Care Assistants to work in a private care home for the elderly in Methley, Leeds.
If you’re an experienced HCA who wants to make a difference to the lives of others, then we’d love to hear from you!
- At least 12 months previous healthcare experience is preferred, but training will be provided
- Flexibility to working shifts and rotas
- Good level of English
About the client:
The client is a privately run care home for older people, who have been operating from this site at Methley for over 30 years. They are registered to care for older people who require residential care due to general infirmity and/or who experience dementia or other mental health difficulties.
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting Salary: £9.75 – £10.50 per hour (depending on experience)
- Training: Fully-funded learning and development, including the Care Certificate
- Private Healthcare plan
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Our team will help to apply for DBS and insurance (if necessary)
- Our team can assist with travel and relocation (if required)
- Recommend a Friend scheme – Earn £100 per successful recommendation
Why Avanta Care?
As a preferred NHS we’ve found 1000s of healthcare professionals work over the last 15 years. We are honest and upfront about what you can expect and the kind of work you’ll do. We’ll also do our best to match your skills, experience and preferences with a role you’ll want to stay in.