We are recruiting a Senior Care Assistant to work at a nursing home in Motherwell.
If you have previous experience working as a Senior Carer, specialising in administering medication and working as a team leader, then we’d love to hear from you.
About the client:
The nursing home is a care home with Nursing. They are located in Carluke, South Lanarkshire close to all shops and services. They have 37 ensuite rooms, 35 of which have a shower, over two floors. There is a Lounge and Dining room on each floor. The Home has recently been refurbished to a high standard with new fittings throughout.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or Nursing diploma (If applying from outside the UK)
- Senior Carer/Team leader experience
- Previous experience in administering medication is preferred
- Flexibility to working shifts and rotas
- Good level of English (IELTS or OET if applying from outside the UK)
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Training: Fully-funded learning and development, including the Care Certificate
- Our team can assist with travel and relocation (if required)
Why Avanta Care?
As a preferred NHS we’ve found 1000s of healthcare professionals work over the last 15 years. We are honest and upfront about what you can expect and the kind of work you’ll do. We’ll also do our best to match your skills, experience and preferences with a role you’ll want to stay in.