We are recruiting a Senior Care Assistant to work at a nursing home in Newcastle.
If you have previous experience working as a Senior Carer, specialising in administering medication and working as a team leader, then we’d love to hear from you.
About the client:
The nursing home is situated across beautifully landscaped grounds on the outskirts of Gosforth is our beautiful modern, purpose-built care home. It can accommodate up to 65 residents in state of the art, en-suite bedrooms, specially designed to cater for the needs of the elderly people with cognitively stimulating decor, and profiling beds. The home is registered with the Care Quality Commission and is rated as ‘Good’.
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care or Nursing diploma (If applying from outside the UK)
- Senior Carer/Team leader experience
- Previous experience in administering medication
- Flexibility to working shifts and rotas
- Good level of English (IELTS or OET if applying from outside the UK)
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: £10.50 per hour
- Training: Fully-funded learning and development, including the Care Certificate
- Our team can assist with travel and relocation (if required)
Why Avanta Care?
As a preferred NHS we’ve found 1000s of healthcare professionals work over the last 15 years. We are honest and upfront about what you can expect and the kind of work you’ll do. We’ll also do our best to match your skills, experience and preferences with a role you’ll want to stay in.