We are recruiting Healthcare Assistants to work in a private carehome for the elderly.
If you’re an experienced HCA who wants to make a difference to the lives of others, then we’d love to hear from you.
About the client:
The client is a privately owned residential home in Torquay, which specialises in Dementia, Eating Disorders, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Physical Disability and Sensory Impairment. The CQC rating is ‘Good’.
There is accommodation available, if required.
- Previous healthcare experience preferred (Either professional or personal)
- Flexibility to working shifts and rotas
- Good level of English
Salary & Benefits:
Avanta Care are committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary, including the following:
- Starting salary of £9.25 – £10.50 per hour, depending on experience
- An additional £0.75 per hour for Nights shifts
- Help obtaining DBS and insurance (If necessary)
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Fully-funded learning and development, including online training access
- Recommend a Friend scheme – Earn £100 per successful recommendation
Why Avanta Care?
As a preferred NHS supplier across the UK, we’ve found 1000s of healthcare professionals work over the last 15 years. We are honest and upfront about what you can expect and the kind of work you’ll do. We’ll also do our best to match your skills, experience and preferences with a role you’ll want to stay in.