We are recruiting Care Assistants to work in a private residential care home for the elderly in Brixham.
If you’re an experienced HCA who wants to make a difference to the lives of others, then we’d love to hear from you!
About the client:
The home has exceptional accommodation for 46 residents, comprising 38 single rooms and 4 companion rooms, all with en-suite facilities. 18 bedrooms have large sunny verandas & patio areas. Landscaped gardens and views across Torbay are very popular, making the home a great place to live and visit, with skilled carers available day and night who treat residents with dignity and respect and remain up-to-date with any daily care needs or ongoing health concerns. The home is registered with the Care Quality Commission and is rated as ‘Good’.
- At least 12 months previous healthcare experience is preferred, but training will be provided
- Flexibility to working shifts and rotas
- Good level of English
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting Salary: £9.75 – £10.50 per hour (depending on experience)
- Additional Pay: £0.75 – £1.00 per hour for Nights shifts (depending on experience)
- Training: Fully-funded learning and development, including the Care Certificate
- Private Healthcare plan
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Our team will help to apply for DBS and insurance (if necessary)
- Our team can assist with travel and relocation (if required)
- Recommend a Friend scheme – Earn £100 per successful recommendation
Why Avanta Care?
As a preferred NHS we’ve found 1000s of healthcare professionals work over the last 15 years. We are honest and upfront about what you can expect and the kind of work you’ll do. We’ll also do our best to match your skills, experience and preferences with a role you’ll want to stay in.