We are recruiting Care Assistants to work in a number of service users homes in London.
If you’re an experienced HCA who wants to make a difference in the lives of others, then we’d love to hear from you! The job involves walking between services users houses in the NW, SW and W postcode areas.
About the client:
The client is a trusted home care provider covering the London boroughs of Kensington & Chelsea, Hammersmith & Fulham, Brent, Hounslow and Westminster. The service delivers sensitive, compassionate and dignified care to over 600 people. They are registered with the Care Quality Commission and are rated as ‘Good’.
- Previous healthcare experience is preferred, but training is provided
- Flexibility to working shifts, weekends and evenings
- Good level of English
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting Salary: £11.25 per hour
- Training: Fully-funded learning and development, including the Care Certificate
- Private Healthcare plan
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Our team will help to apply for DBS and insurance (if necessary)
- Our team can assist with travel and relocation (if required)
- Recommend a Friend scheme – Earn £100 per successful recommendation
Why Avanta Care?
As a preferred NHS we’ve found 1000s of healthcare professionals work over the last 15 years. We are honest and upfront about what you can expect and the kind of work you’ll do. We’ll also do our best to match your skills, experience and preferences with a role you’ll want to stay in.