We are recruiting Care Assistants to work in a private care home for the elderly in Boroughbridge, York.
If you’re an experienced Senior Carer who wants to make a difference to the lives of others, then we’d love to hear from you!
- At least 12 months previous healthcare experience
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care (or equivalent)
- Clean UK driving licence
- Flexibility to working shifts and rotas
- Good level of English
About the client:
The client is a privately run domiciliary care company based in Boroughbridge, York. They provide homecare to service users in their own homes.
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting Salary: £13.00 per hour
- Training: Fully-funded learning and development, including the Care Certificate
- Private Healthcare plan
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Our team will help to apply for DBS and insurance (if necessary)
- Our team can assist with travel and relocation (if required)
- Recommend a Friend scheme – Earn £100 per successful recommendation
Why Avanta Care?
As a preferred NHS we’ve found 1000s of healthcare professionals work over the last 15 years. We are honest and upfront about what you can expect and the kind of work you’ll do. We’ll also do our best to match your skills, experience and preferences with a role you’ll want to stay in.